Reduced IT management costs
- Simple and repetitive actions and activities are automatically completed.
- Simplified management through application authorization based on job title roles.
- Less IT staff needed for standard work. More efficiency through cost awareness:
- Companies get an accurate insights in usage and cost.
- Companies decide what is really needed.
- Only products and services actually used are being purchased.
- Grip and savings on software licenses.
- Fewer calls for IT service desk
Improvement of security and compliancy
- Through extensive audits, logging and reporting.
- Secure password resets and assigning/removing of IT services.
- Increasing quality of IT services (Business IT Alignment).
- Business IT Alignment (managers are ‘in control’.
- Transparency for managers and employees.
- Fast time to service availability.
- Professional image of your IT department.
- What you see is what you get and what you pay for.
- The possibility of standardization (uniformity).
- Active Directory can be used as “Single Source of Truth”
- Minimum spread of administrative rights.
Standing out positively
How using Provisior will make the difference:
Provisior has been developed from an end user perspective: empowering administrators.
- This makes Provisior extremely suitable as a front-end for all variations of user registration.
- Provisior is a native web portal with dynamic reports, instead of a tool for building scripts that only sends forms.
- Provisior ensures cost awareness and/or cross-charge cost awareness because knowledge of your organization is integrated.
- Provisior has an active connection with HR systems. Other tools can also connect to your HR system, but this is reactive behaviour by running scripts.
- Provisior is completely web-based; no installation of a ‘client’/
‘agent‘ is required.
- Provisior offers both end users and managers a Product and Service catalogue based on the organizational structure with corresponding overviews of a specific department.
- Provisior offers support for multiple domains (i.e. more Active Directories). Appointment schedules and functions/roles can be maintained.
- Provisior offers full integration with Software Asset Management, both for tooling and for processes.
Provisior provides these competitive advantages:
Adequate decision making based on accurate and immediately available data.
- Short time-to-market; Control over IT resources means that new functionality is available more quickly.
- Easy integration after mergers and acquisitions thanks to clear processes and procedures.
- Improved employee motivation due to the lack of recurring IT problems and long downtime.
Request your demo
1948 RM Beverwijk
+31 (0)251 260 680
EXPERIENCE PROVISIOR NOW
If you want to start immediately or prefer to first experience how self-service works with Provisior, plan a demonstration or appointment without obligation.